Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Forbidden Fruit

What would life by like if Adam and Eve had not sinned? Well, would life be a whole lot different? I don't think so. God did not design man to be sinless and perfect therefore at some point after Adam and Eve someone would've had to eventually sin. So in that case we would just read about a different story in the Bible relating to the original sin.

But lets just say that man could go without sin in this world and our world was a perfect and holy world. That is a scary thought...our world is so filled with evil and sin now that it's almost impossible for me to think of a world without it. I mean everyone would get along, everyone would respect one another, there would be no stealing, murder or hate. What a world that would be huh!

1 comment:

  1. What would a world like that be like? Well . . . my best friend wouldn't be dying of ALS. My brother wouldn't be on kidney dialysis. My father wouldn't be facing serious cancer surgery week after next. Etc. Etc. Oh, if it were only so!

    ReplyDelete